What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is NOT dead! Not only is it still alive email marketing has an ROI of $36 per $1 spent, giving you the highest ROI of any marketing channel. For this reason alone, it needs to be a key pillar of your omni channel digital marketing strategy. Not doing any email marketing is like leaving money on the table.
Why is your email content so important? Content is currency. By having relevant content that your audience wants to read, you become the source your readers know, like and trust.
Whether you need your lists cleaned up, help with your campaigns, unsure of how to read your reports or anything else, CJ Design & Consulting is your go-to resource for everything email marketing. We are an excellent resource since we have been using email marketing for years. We can do project based work but most business owners find it easier to have us on retainer and do the work for them, thereby, freeing up valuable time for other important activities.
Why Is Email Marketing Still Important?
- For every single $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $36
- Email gets delivered more than 90% of the time, while Facebook posts reach just 2% of fans
- 51% of people read their emails on a mobile device and consumer adoption of mobile devices continues to rapidly increase
- Emails with social sharing buttons increase click through rates by 158%
- 74% of marketers say targeted personalization increases customer engagement
- Small business owners estimate that getting an extra hour back in their day from doing their own email (marketing & other activities) is worth $273/hour. Think about what having an extra hour of time would do for you.
- Marketers ranked email as the single most effective tactic for awareness, acquisition, conversion, and retention
- 71.2% will delete an email immediately if it does not display correctly
- 64% of people say they open an email because of the subject line.
- Personalized promotional mailings have 29% higher unique open rates and 41% higher unique click rates than non-personalized mailing
How Much Does Email Marketing Cost?
Email marketing allows you to connect directly with customers and potential customers, and it yields an extremely high ROI as mentioned above. So, how much does email marketing cost? Costs vary widely, but mid-sized businesses typically spend up to $1,000 per month for self-managed email marketing and $300-$1,500 per month if working with an agency. CJ Design & Consulting works on a value-based pricing model. What does that mean? We price our services based on your goals, benefits, outcomes as well as the value we create for you. The important thing is to see this and all marketing as an investment in your business.
How Do I Choose an Email Marketing Agency?
First off, I wouldn’t just hire an email marketing agency. You want a digital marketing agency who can integrate all the aspects of digital marketing. Next, I would do a search for local agencies since doing business locally helps the economy and makes it easier to stay in touch with the business. I always try to do business locally.